ADF Certified User Training for Triage-Investigator
TINV CERTIFIED USER TRAINING
ADF Solutions digital forensic experts designed the Triage-Investigator Certified Training as online learning to equip non-technical investigators with the knowledge and skills they need to use Triage-Investigator to perform forensic triage to collect and extract evidence from computers and digital media. The class is self-paced.
The class is self-paced. Learners typically take approximately 8 hours to successfully complete the exercises and the final certification exam.
This self-paced course contains a combination of lectures, videos, hands-on exercises, knowledge checks, and tests. A passing grade is required to obtain the ADF Triage-Investigator Certified User Certificate.
TINV SELF-PACED LEARNING LESSONS INCLUDE:
- Introductions and getting started with Triage-Investigator
- Triage and field use cases
- Preserving digital evidence and the boot process
- Installation and preparing a collection key
- Introduction to the Triage-Investigator user interface
- Using a collection key to extract digital evidence
- Case Study 1: Screen, layouts and controls
- Case Study 2: Live scans and analysis
- Case Study 3: Reporting
- Case Study 4: Desktop scans and fraud case analysis
- Importing Search Profiles
- Final Exam
Prices are for each learner. If you require an official quote, please request one here: