ADF Certified Operator Training for Digital Evidence Investigator
The class is self-paced. Learners typically take approximately 8 hours to successfully complete the exercises and the final certification exam.
This self-paced course contains a combination of lectures, videos, hands-on exercises, knowledge checks, and tests. A passing grade is required to obtain the ADF Digital Evidence Investigator Certified Operator Certificate.
- Getting started with Digital Evidence Investigator
- Triage and field use cases
- Preserving digital evidence and the boot process
- Installation and preparing a Collection Key
- Navigating the Digital Evidence Investigator user interface
- Using a collection key to extract digital evidence
- Case Study 1: Screen, layouts, and controls
- Case Study 2: Live scans and analysis
- Case Study 3: Reporting
- Case Study 4: Desktop scans and fraud case analysis
- Importing Search Profiles
- Final Exam
Prices are for each learner. If you require an official quote, please request one here: