ADF Certified User Training for Triage-G2
TRIAGE-G2 CERTIFIED USER TRAINING
ADF Solutions digital forensic experts designed the Triage-G2 Certified Training as online learning to equip non-technical investigators with the knowledge and skills they need to use Triage-G2 to perform forensic triage to collect and extract evidence from computers and digital media. The class is self-paced.
The class is self-paced. Learners typically take approximately 16 hours to successfully complete the exercises and the final certification exam.
This self-paced course contains a combination of lectures, videos, hands-on exercises, knowledge checks, and tests. A passing grade is required to obtain the ADF Triage-G2 Certified User Certificate.
TRIAGE-G2 SELF-PACED LEARNING LESSONS INCLUDE:
- Introductions and getting started with Triage-G2
- Triage and field use cases
- Preserving digital evidence and the boot process
- Installation and preparing a collection key
- Introduction to the Triage-G2 user interface
- Using a collection key to extract digital evidence
- Case Study 1: Screens, Layouts, Controls
- Case Study 2: Targeted Folders and Using Hashing
- Case Study 3: Keyword Usage
- Case Study 4: Custom Search Profiles
- File Identification
- Search Profile Lab
- Advanced Concepts
- Triage-G2 - Final Exam
Prices are for each learner. If you require an official quote, please request one here: