ADF Certified User Training for Mobile Device Investigator
MDI CERTIFIED USER TRAINING
ADF Solutions digital forensic experts designed the Mobile Device Investigator (MDI) certified user training to equip both technical and non-technical investigators with the knowledge and skills they need to use MDI to immediately extract conclusive intelligence and evidence from iOS and Android devices. The online mobile phone forensic class is self-paced.
Learners typically take approximately 8 hours to successfully complete the exercises and the final certification exam.
MDI SELF-PACED LEARNING LESSONS INCLUDE:
- Mobile Device Investigator - Introduction and Installation
- Connecting a Device
- Conducting a Scan
- Case Study 1 - Navigating and Analysis
- Case Study 2 - Hash Captures
- Case Study 3 - Keywords
- Case Study 4 - Identification and Embedded Files
- Wrap-up and Final Exam Preparation
- Final Exam
Prices are for each learner. If you require an official quote, please request one here: