ADF Certified User Training for Triage-Investigator PRO
TINV PRO CERTIFIED USER TRAINING
ADF Solutions digital forensic experts designed the Triage-Investigator Certified Training as online learning to equip non-technical investigators with the knowledge and skills they need to use Triage-Investigator to perform forensic triage to collect and extract evidence from mobile phones, computers and digital media. The class is self-paced.
The class is self-paced. Learners typically take approximately 12 hours to successfully complete the exercises and the final certification exam.
This self-paced course contains a combination of lectures, videos, hands-on exercises, knowledge checks, and tests. A passing grade is required to obtain the ADF Triage-Investigator Certified User Certificate.
TINV PRO SELF-PACED LEARNING LESSONS INCLUDE:
- Introductions and getting started with Triage-Investigator
- Triage and field use cases
- Preserving digital evidence and the boot process
- Installation and preparing a collection key
- Introduction to the Triage-Investigator PRO user interface
- Using a collection key to extract digital evidence
- Case Study 1: Screen, layouts and controls
- Case Study 2: Live scans and analysis
- Case Study 3: Reporting
- Case Study 4: Desktop scans and fraud case analysis
- Importing Search Profiles
- Final Exam
PRO Module: Mobile Device Investigator
- Overview and terminology
- Connecting a mobile device
- Conducting a scan
- Taking Screenshots
- Search Profiles
- Creating backups
- Creating Mobile Search Profiles
- Analyzing Mobile Evidence
- PRO Module Final Exam
A passing grade is required to obtain the ADF Triage-Investigator PRO Certified User Certificate which will issue students with a Triage-Investigator Certified User Certificate and a Mobile Device Investigator Certified User Certificate.
Prices are for each learner. If you require an official quote, please request one here: