ADF Certified User Training for Digital Evidence Investigator
DEI CERTIFIED USER TRAINING
ADF Solutions digital forensic experts designed the Digital Evidence Investigator (DEI) online training to equip both technical and non-technical investigators with the knowledge and skills they need to use DEI to immediately extract conclusive intelligence and evidence from computers and digital media.
The class is self-paced. Learners typically take approximately 16 hours to successfully complete the exercises and the final certification exam.
This course contains a combination of lectures, videos, hands-on exercises, knowledge checks, and tests. A passing grade is required to obtain the ADF Digital Evidence Investigator Certified User Certificate.
SELF-PACED LEARNING LESSONS INCLUDE:
- Introductions and getting started with digital evidence investigator
- Triage and field use cases
- Preserving digital evidence and the boot process
- Installation and preparing a collection key
- Introduction to the DEI user interface
- Using a collection key to extract digital evidence
- Case Study 1: Child Exploitation - Quick Scan
- Case Study 2: Child Exploitation - Targeted Folders
- Case Study 3: Internet Scam
- Case Study 4: Suspected Terrorism
- File Identification
- Case Study 5: Search Profile Lab
- Advanced Concepts
- Final Exam
Prices are for each learner. If you require an official quote, please request one here: