ADF Certified User Training
ADF Certified User Training is designed to help investigators and examiners quickly learn and master ADF Solutions digital forensic and triage software. The training is designed for both technical and non-technical students to prepare you with the knowledge and skills you need to use ADF software tools on-scene, in the field, or in the forensic lab.
You'll learn to quickly extract conclusive intelligence and evidence from computers, smartphones and digital media depending on the class you select. Each course is taught by an ADF Digital Forensic Specialist and Trainer and experienced law enforcement veteran.
Four courses are currently offered based on the product you and your team purchase and want to be trained on. If your team is using a PRO version of ADF software or a combination of ADF products we will train your team on how to use each product as well as how ADF software products work together to help you solve investigations.
Online Training Classes
Based on years of classroom training, our Digital Forensic experts developed online training to enable individuals, small teams and those who prefer to learn at their own pace, with the best digital forensic training possible. Each class is self-paced and features video instruction, knowledge checks, case studies and an online final exam.
- Mobile Device Investigator® (class takes about 8 hours for most students)
- Digital Evidence Investigator® (class takes about 16 hours for most students)
- Digital Evidence Investigator® PRO (class takes about 20 hours for most students)
- Triage-Investigator® (class takes about 8 hours for most students)
- Triage-Investigator® PRO (class takes about 12 hours for most students)
- Triage-G2® (class takes about 16 hours for most students)
- Triage-G2® PRO (class takes about 20 hours for most students)
Students that successfully pass ADF Certified Training online will be able to download their Certification documentation and will receive a PDF Certificate via email.